Wednesday, May 11, 2011

V Magazine



This is my ultimate favourite magazine. If I had to work for any publication in the world, It's be 'V' Magazine. I love it with all my heart and it encapsulates all that I am succinctly.


My love for art, fashion, music, film and architecture are all catered for in this publication.


It's really young magazine, being only 12 years old but has already grown exponentially, having the biggest names grace the covers.


The best thing about this mag is that it fuses high end with street and is therefore accessible to all who appreciate art in the broader sense of the word.


PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If anyone knows where I can find this magazine other than in Melville, I'll love you forever. Tweet me (@DameLesego)


Obsessed with V Magazine


x Bisous x

No comments:

Post a Comment