Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Professional tennis




A few times a year, my heart is filled with joy as professional tennis players descend on the arenas to play exclusively for me... Coz they love me that much.




I love football intensely BUT tennis is ultimately my number one.




My favourite tennis players over time




1992-2001: Pete Sampras


1992-1996: Monica Seles


1997: Martina Hingis (I know!)


2001-2006: Venus Williams


2001- present: Serena Williams


2001- present: Roger Federer




Other players I like right now:


The 3 Frenchies (Jo Wilfried Tsonga, Gilles Simon, Gael Monfils)


Rafael Nadal (except when he's playing Federer)


David Ferrer


Kim Clijsters (except if she's playing Serena)


Na Li




The game is fast, entertaining, elegant with a hard edge. It's just beautiful to watch.




Obsessed with Tennis (especially of the Grand slam variety)




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment