Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj



I couldn't possibly have a separate post for all 3 of them because I don't love them enough to write for a long time. LOL



Either way, with Lil Wayne's cool, Drake's rhymes and Nicki's persona, this makes for a very interesting and marketable pie. All 3 are bad-ass emcees that I love. But Drake is testing me with the constant whining sounds he calls singing on his records! And Wayne needs to put his trouser-snake away... So many kids! Oh and stop with the rock music!



Nicki's style is original and even though I don't quite get it, I enjoy it when it's coupled with her crazy multiple personalities and awesome music.



Drake can rap. For real.



Li Wayne in "Let the beat build" killed everyone and I love him for that. He's talented.



Young Money is winning.



Obsessed with Nicki, Drake and Lil Wayne



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment