Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Anna Dello Russo















I focused on her magazine in one of the first posts I did and now I want to salute the editor and queen bee of fashion, Ms Anna Dello Russo who describes herself as a “passionate fashionista”.



She started working as fashion editor of Vogue Italia and then editor of L’Uomo Vogue (Vogue Italia Men) which lasted 18 years in total before making the change to Vogue Nippon (Japan) where she’s editor at large and creative consultant.



This Italian diva is what Lady Gaga is trying to and wishes she could be. Crazy styling but incredibly high end that also has a street edge that mixes together to form something quite extraordinary in the world of fashion. There are a few that don’t understand her wild take on style but I think it’s incredibly individual, interesting and a breath of fresh air! And all of it translates really into a chic look. No piece of clothing looks like it’s there by mistake. She said it herself, “I don’t want to be cool, I want to be fun.”




Do yourselves a favour and check out her blog/ website http://www.annadellorusso.com/ it’ll change your lives. I’m in love.




She has so much fun with her clothes, she has the body of a woman more than half her age, she’s fearless and she’s completely nutty and that’s why I’m…



Obsessed with Anna Dello Russo



x Bisous x

No comments:

Post a Comment