Wednesday, May 11, 2011

City of the week: Paris

I took this one of Laduree!
Me in Pareeee :)


Bonjour tout le monde!




This one I’ve actually been to… TWICE! I still haven’t had nearly enough time to explore all this amazing city has to offer.




I need to specify here… Because I think I’m obsessed with Paris AFTER sunset. The lights turn the city from a beautiful city into a magical one.




The architecture that has made Paris famous is really not overrated… But again, better at night. La Tour Eiffel, Avenue des Champs Élysées, Musée de Louvre, Château de Versailles, Notre Dame et l’Arc de Triomphe- How pretentious do I sound? ;)




There are also other gems that make this city incredible! Having a picnic along the River Seine or viewing art in the George Pompidou centre- I saw an exhibition that centred on Africa’s plight.




You can also stop for the famous Macaroons and hot chocolate at Laduree (it will change your life!)




Tip: Galeries Lafayette has high end, designer items at slightly discounted prices. You’ll go mental for everything available




Obsessed with Paris




x Bisous x

No comments:

Post a Comment