Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rihanna



Her voice is similar to what I heard when I walked past an abattoir one time. And this is not a good thing for those of you who have limited vocab. I do find myself enjoying the songs despite the voice though. The songs I love are:


‘Pon de Replay’


‘If it’s loving that you want’


‘Break it Off’


‘Fly’


‘Hard’


‘Live your Life’


‘Only girl in the world’


‘Roll it’


‘Rude Boy’


‘Run this Town’


‘S&M’


‘We Ride’


‘What’s my name’



And her new-found sluttiness irks me in a way I can't quite describe.



Either way, she's stylish beyond the norm and her tattoos (except the grammatically incorrect 'rebel fleur' which she's used to her benefit).



This girl is smart and knows exactly what she's doing media-wise (why else would she follow Breezy on twitter and make a video where she laughs at her 'labels'). Also her rise from Barbadian Barbie to commercially successful vixen has been astronomical.



Even though her blonde phase was a mistake, I really love the red hair... BUT ONLY ON HER! UJ girls, stop it!



Stylish and beautiful...



Obsessed with Rihanna




xx

No comments:

Post a Comment