Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lupe Fiasco



Hot on the heels of Pharrell comes my future ex-husband, Wasalu Mohammed Jaco a.k.a. Lupe. He is the coolest guy this side of the North Pole! Plus he’s uber hot and his rhymes are amazing! I will never get over ‘Kick, Push’ and ‘Daydreaming’ as long as I live. I first noticed him on Kanye’s song, ‘Touch the Sky’ which I still bump LOUD to this day.



I know I’m being extreme but that’s how much I stan for Lupe.



He also has 2 really cool clothing labels and I would include pictures but that would take away Lupe space so you can Google it yourselves.



Also check out the music for his band ‘Japanese Cartoon’ (you can find it at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Japanese-Cartoon/129489265330) It is really hardcore rock but his musicality is still apparent. It took me a while to believe it was Lupe! My favourite track is ‘Heirplanes’… It’s slightly less hardcore and that suits me better.



Hottie, talented, cool, chilled, diverse, cultured.



Obsessed with Lupe Fiasco



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment