Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rachel Zoe



Ok this lady just kills me with her style every time “I DIE!” Her vintage obsession that she teams so effortlessly with modern items makes for an inspirational canvas. Even when I don’t understand or like something that she’s put together, I can see the thought process behind it and the glamour of the whole look. She is someone who has inspired me to always want to be dressed UP rather than just blending in. Her motto is: “Be Glamorous… Every day!”



I appreciate how she’s created this enormous and influential brand so much so that when you think “stylist” you think Rachel Zoe. Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz, Mila Kunis, Kate Hudson, Keira Knightley, Mischa Barton, Joy Bryant, Eva Mendes, Debra Messing, Liv Tyler and Paula Patton are just a few famous names among her extensive celeb clientele. She’s helped them all rise to fame through the use of their styling. It’s like magic!



Through observing her, I’ve learnt to take more risks and treat all occasions like celebrations so that I’m rather over than under-dressed. She doesn’t make excuses for wearing heels to get coffee or faux fur to work, she’s always making a statement with her outfits that she takes herself seriously and prides in her appearance which is important. Also she’s “taught” me that accessories play just as important a part in style as the clothing itself. Great sunglasses/ earrings/ necklaces/ nail polish... etc can transform an entire look.



I do wish she’d eat something rich in calories though…



Either way, she’s “BANANAS!”



Obsessed with Rachel Zoe



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment