Thursday, April 14, 2011

Biggest obsession of all!





Bonjour tout le monde!

As this blog grows, you will see that most of the items I'm obsessed with have strong Grace Jones influences. This is why I've decided my first post is only befitting of the ultimate Diva, Miss Jones herself. Who better to kick off this inspirational journey.

Grace Jones (for those of you who don't know - shame on you!) is a Jamaican-American singer, actress and model and former muse of the great Andy Warhol (he's next)

I'm obsessed with Grace for a number of reasons:


She's seemingly unaware of how totally cool she is!

She'd made totally androgynous, sexy.

She's bold, adventurous, brave and has great strength and grace [see what I did there ;) ]

She was Andy Warhol's muse- how many people can say this?

She's the total anti-supermodel but a super-model nonetheless

She's is ageing very gracefully (I can't escape this word)

Her photographs and videos are enigmatic in a very magnetic way.

Obsessed with Grace!


x Bisous x

No comments:

Post a Comment